¿Qué voy a encontrar?
- 1. Data and identification of the owner of the website.
- 2. Users.
- 4. Data retention.
- 5. What information we collect from users and what we use it for.
1. Data and identification of the owner of the website.
Carmen Teixeira Antelo with NIF 25.667.670-S, is the owner of www.espanolconcarmen.com (hereinafter WEBSITE), hereinafter the OWNER, with address for notification purposes at Calle Cardo Cuco, 14 1ºA 29018 Málaga and contact email [email protected].
USER shall be understood to be any person who browses the WEBSITE, accessing any of its pages or sections, with the simple access and/or use of this WEBSITE being sufficient, accepting from said access and/or use, the terms and conditions reflected herein.
In the event that the USER wishes to purchase any of the products of the OWNER, the sales policies shall also apply, which shall be of mandatory compliance.
The OWNER will at all times ensure that the use given to the WEBSITE, its contents and the processing of the USER’s personal data is carried out in the most correct manner. To this end, the USER may always exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, all in faithful compliance with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, and the user may communicate with the OWNER by e-mail to [email protected]. In order to verify the accuracy of the data, next to each form for collecting personal data, or in the services in which the USER’s contact email address is required, the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions for the processing of their data will be made known, informing of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, and how to exercise their rights, also mentioned in the previous paragraph of these terms and conditions. At no time shall THE HOLDER share the file it holds with third parties.
Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the OWNER undertakes to request the consent of the USER for the processing of their email for commercial purposes and informs that the platform used for the management of email marketing is MailerLite.
4. Data retention.
Disaggregated data: Disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
Data of online shop customers: The period of retention of personal data will vary depending on the service that the customer contracts with our online shop. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary and may be kept for up to:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Penalties in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of wages…); Art. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books…),
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special time limit),
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices…),
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
Data on subscribers to the email feed: From the time the user subscribes until the user unsubscribes.
Data of subscribers to the newsletter: From the time the user subscribes until the user unsubscribes.
User data uploaded by Español con Carmen (Carmen Teixeira Antelo) to pages and profiles on social networks: From the time the user gives their consent until they withdraw it.
5. What information we collect from users and what we use it for.
All the products and services offered on the WEBSITE of www.espanolconcarmen.com refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registration, newsletter subscription and/or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
5.1. Registration of data processing activities.
Web and hosting: www.espanolconcarmen.com has SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that Carmen Teixeira Antelo has contracted with Webempresa Europa S.L.
Data collected through the website: The personal data collected will be automatically processed and incorporated into the corresponding files owned by Carmen Teixeira Antelo.
• We will receive your IP, which may be used to check the origin of the message in order to provide you with information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite sides of the same case write to the website from the same IP), as well as data relating to your ISP.
• You may also provide us with your details via email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comments form: On the website there is the possibility for users to leave comments on the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that you do not have to re-enter them on each new visit and also collects internally the email address, name, web and IP address.
The data is stored on Webempresa Europa S.L. servers.
We do not collect information about visitors who make comments on the WEBSITE.
Users registration: A username and password are automatically created after the first purchase is made. This data is sent by email to the interested party.
Purchase form: To access the products and services offered in our online shop, the user has a purchase form subject to the contracting conditions specified in the General Conditions of Sale where contact and payment data will be required.
The data is stored on Webempresa Europa S.L. servers.
We collect information about you during the payment process in our shop. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, country, payment details and other information necessary for us to process your orders. Managing this data allows us to:
• Send you important information about your account/order/service.
• Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
• Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions.
• Set up and administer your account, provide customer and technical support, and verify your identity.
In addition, we may also collect the following information:
• Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
• Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
• Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on those that are enabled.
• Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
• Your account email and password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
• If you create an account we store your name, email and country to use for future orders.
Newsletter subscription forms: Carmen Teixeira Antelo uses the newsletter service of MailerLite UAB, a company located in the European Union, which stores your email address, name, country and subscription acceptance. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via a specific link at the bottom of each newsletter you receive.
Instant messaging: Carmen Teixeira Antelo provides an instant messaging service via Facebook Messenger.
Payment service providers: Through espanolconcarmen.com, you can access, via links, to third party websites, such as PayPal or Stripe, to make payments for the services provided by Carmen Teixeira Antelo. At no time does the staff of espanolconcarmen.com have access to the bank details (e.g. credit card number) that you provide to these third parties.
5.2. Content embedded from other websites.
Other services: Certain services provided through the WEBSITE may contain special conditions with specific provisions on personal data protection. It is essential to read and accept them prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimacy: The purpose of the processing of this data will be solely to provide you with the information or services you request from us.
5.3. Social networks.
• Presence in networks: Carmen Teixeira Antelo, in relation to Español con Carmen, has profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet.
• Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that Español con Carmen will carry out with the data within each of the referred networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, Español con Carmen will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalised customer service.
• Data extraction: Under no circumstances will Español con Carmen extract data from the social networks, unless the user’s consent to do so was obtained punctually and expressly.
• Rights: When, due to the nature of the social networks, the effective exercise of the follower’s data protection rights is subject to the modification of the follower’s personal profile, Español con Carmen will help and advise you to this end to the extent of its possibilities.
5.4. Data processors outside the EU.
• Storage and encryption: Español con Carmen does not make use of storage services other than those included in the hosting on Webempresa Europa S.L. servers.
• E-mail: Español con Carmen uses corporate e-mails associated with the domain and managed by Webempresa Europa S.L. These e-mails are also configured and used through e-mails from Google Inc.
• Social Networks: Español con Carmen makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook, Istagram and Linkein, to whom an international transfer of analytical and technical data is made in relation to the WEBSITE, being on their servers where Español con Carmen processes the data that, through them, the users, subscribers or navigators deliver to the firm Español con Carmen or share with it.
• Payment providers: In order for you to pay via PayPal or Stripe, Español con Carmen will send the strictly necessary payment information to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request. Your information is protected in accordance with our privacy and cookies policy.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, Español con Carmen has access to: User name and e-mail address, IP address, country, DNI/CIF and payment details. In any case Español con Carmen reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the WEBSITE and the present document.