¿Qué voy a encontrar?
- 1. Data and identification of the owner of the website.
- 2. Users.
- 3. Intellectual Property Data.
- 4. Rules for use of the website.
- 5. Modifications.
- 6. Links.
- 7. Right of exclusion.
- 8. Data Protection.
- 9. Exclusion of guarantees and liability.
- 10. Cookies policy.
- 11. Modification of this Legal Notice and its duration.
- 12. Legal Actions and Jurisdiction.
1. Data and identification of the owner of the website.
Carmen Teixeira Antelo with NIF 25667670S, is the owner of www.espanolconcarmen.com (hereinafter website), hereinafter the ADMINISTRATOR, with address for notification purposes at Calle Cardo Cuco, 14 1ºA 29018 Málaga and contact email [email protected].
A user shall be understood to be any person who browses the website, accessing any of its pages or sections, with the simple access and/or use of this website being sufficient, accepting from said access and/or use, the terms and conditions reflected herein.
In the event that the user wishes to purchase any of THE ADMINISTRATOR’s products, the sales policies shall also apply, which shall be of obligatory compliance.
3. Intellectual Property Data.
THE ADMINISTRATOR is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the website, as well as of the elements contained therein, which, by way of example but not limitation, are: images, sound, photographs, audio, video, software, texts, brands, logos, combinations of colours, structure, design, selection of materials used, programmes necessary for its operation, access and use, and the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of the website, on any support and by any technical means, with or without commercial purposes, without the authorisation of THE ADMINISTRATOR, is expressly prohibited.
The user undertakes to respect the copyright owned by THE ADMINISTRATOR, and may therefore view, print, store in an electronic or virtual device, but solely and exclusively for personal and private use, and may not at any time distribute them, reproduce them, whether onerously or free of charge, to third parties, or carry out any transformation of the same. In any case, the authorship of THE ADMINISTRATOR and the website must always be mentioned when the ADMINISTRATOR decides to share any of the contents on any social network, and the ADMINISTRATOR may not at any time modify, totally or partially, any of the contents.
4. Rules for use of the website.
All graphic, textual, multimedia information, photographs, images, videos, or any other digital file format found on the website, hereinafter referred to as “the contents”, belong to THE ADMINISTRATOR and are protected by national and international copyright laws.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the website, and may not use them to:
- Carry out activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to morality, good customs, good faith and public order;
- Make comments or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature, or that violates human or civil rights in general;
- Cause damage to the physical, intellectual or moral person of THE ADMINISTRATOR, its suppliers or third parties;
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to causing the aforementioned damage;
- Attempt to access and/or use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
THE ADMINISTRATOR reserves the right to remove any comments that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, THE ADMINISTRATOR shall not be responsible for the opinions given by users in any opinion tool contained in the website,
Once the user has registered, it is the responsibility of the user:
- All activities carried out on the website once logged in and identified with the corresponding user.
- Communicate to the administration of the website [email protected] any variation in the data provided in the registration process.
- The proper custody of the access information to the website, having to keep in a safe place the passwords or any other information that has been provided on the basis of your registration on the website or in any of its databases or registers.
- Communicate to the administration email of the website [email protected] once you are aware that the confidential access data to the website has been compromised or has become known to other people.
- Download from the website only the contents accessible via the download button. No authorisation for resale, transfer of resources or commercial use is included, both with regard to the website and the content included therein.
Any user, identified or not, also undertakes to:
- To make correct use of the documentation, information and resources available on the website.
The website administrators reserve the right to deny access to those users who do not respect the established rules. Likewise, the website administration is authorised to terminate user accounts, modify or delete content if it is considered that the conditions of use are not complied with.
In order to ensure that the conditions of use guarantee the correct functioning of the website, the website administrators reserve the right to modify this Legal Annex and in particular the section on Conditions of Use.
THE ADMINISTRATOR reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications that it considers appropriate to the website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services that are provided through the same, and the way in which they are presented or located, as well as the design and structure of the same.
THE ADMINISTRATOR has no control over the links and/or external content that may exist on the website, and therefore is not responsible for them, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness or validity of any material or information contained therein, and these external links shall not be understood as a possible association, merger, collaboration or participation with the owner and/or manager of the web domain to which they are associated.
7. Right of exclusion.
THE ADMINISTRATOR reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these terms and conditions.
8. Data Protection.
9. Exclusion of guarantees and liability.
THE ADMINISTRATOR has adopted all the technological measures necessary on the website to avoid damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programmes in the contents or in the users’ data, and shall not be held responsible if at any time one of these measures fails as a consequence of improper and/or abusive use by a third party.
The user must at all times refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the website.
10. Cookies policy.
This website uses third-party cookies for analytical purposes. In the following link you have access to detailed information on the Cookies Policy.
11. Modification of this Legal Notice and its duration.
THE ADMINISTRATOR may modify, at any time, the policies and terms and conditions set forth herein, without prior notice and shall remain in force as long as they are duly published.
12. Legal Actions and Jurisdiction.
THE ADMINISTRATOR may, at any time, take civil or criminal legal action against any person who makes improper use of the content displayed on the website, or for breach of these terms and conditions. The legislation of the Spanish territory shall apply at all times and in the event of any conflict, the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of Malaga (Spain), as this is the domicile of the owner of the website.